OFF! Mosquito Lamp Starter Kit 0.029oz
Regular price $14.95
This mosquito lamp lasts up to 6 hours against mosquitoes that may carry the Zika, Dengue, or West Nile viruses
Repels mosquitoes up to 10 ft x 10 ft
Activated heated diffuser that releases airborne insect repellent
Contains 1 OFF! Mosquito Repellent Lamp and Caddy; 1 Bug Repellent Diffuser
Enjoy and outdoor occasion with friends without worrying about mosquitoes
OFF! Mosquito Repellent Lamp I protects you for up to 6 hours from mosquitoes that may carry the Zika, Dengue, or West Nile viruses. Keep living life your way and enjoy an outdoor occasion with friends, without worrying about pesky, biting mosquitoes. Simply by lighting the candle, the lamp releases an airborne repellent that covers an area of 10 ft x 10 ft (100 sq ft). Keep out of reach of children and pets. See the label for other precautions and usage directions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on the product label.
Use one lamp in a 10' x 10' area. Use two or more in larger areas. For outdoor use only. Do not use in a tent or enclosed area.
Diffuser surface is hot while burning, do not touch.
Lift the candle caddy out of lamp and place candle at the bottom before lighting. Trim wick to ¼ inch or less before each lighting. Light the candle while in the caddy and lower back into lamp. Remove repellent diffuser from package and place on top of caddy. When finished using lift caddy and snuff out the candle flame.
Wash hands after handling diffuser.
Candle and heat-activated OFF! Lamp diffuser will last up to 6 hours. Diffuser will last as long as one candle. When the candle is used up replace both candle & diffuser.
TO REFILL LAMP:
Be sure flame is out and lamp is cool before handling. Replace OFF! Lamp candle and OFF! Lamp diffuser.
Burn only OFF! Lamp candles in OFF! Lamp caddy.
Use of any other candle may cause injury or property damage. To effectively repel mosquitoes, be sure to use the OFF! Lamp diffuser together with the supplied OFF! Lamp candle.
USES: Outdoor: patio and deck protection.
WARNINGS: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated sandcore surface. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Use and store away from food, beverages and pet food. FIRST AID: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on Skin: If treated sandcore touches skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency call toll free 800-558-5252. Be sure to wash hands after handling diffuser. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: To prevent fire or injury: Burn within sight. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reachof children and pets. Place on level, stable surfaces. TRIM WICK TO 1/4 INCH OR LESS BEFORE EACH LIGHTING. Keep candle free of matches and all foreign material. Never touch or move while in use or until wax hardens. Do not extinguish with water. Do not store near heat or open flame. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply to water.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredient: Metofluthrin 9.10%. Other ingredients: 90.90%. Total 100.00%